Re: exp error 1455 ?

From: Lawrence James <James.Lawrence_at_epamail.epa.gov>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 1994 15:40:52 GMT

In article <1994Dec1.034441.4643_at_tigger.jvnc.net> dennis_at_warner.com (Dennis G German) writes:
>From: dennis_at_warner.com (Dennis G German)
>Subject: exp error 1455 ?
>Date: Thu, 1 Dec 1994 03:44:41 GMT

>Everything was going fine, then one of my users complained that he got an
>error 1455 during an export . After I ask a few questions it seems that people have seen
>this before. Now another user that could export yesterday gets same error.
>I drop one of these troubled users, import a USER export taken eariler and still export
>aborts. I have tried all combination of user/table/compress/... options and cannot get
>either of these users to export.
>Any help or comments whould be appreciated.

>,
>+++++ Dennis G German, Warner Insurance Services, Farilawn,NJ +++++

Did you run CATEXP after your last RDBMS upgrade. You need to run this after every upgrade as there might be changes in the export views. There also is known problems exporting procedures, do these users have any? If so you might want to ge bulletin 104938.115 from Oracle.

Lawrence.... Received on Fri Dec 02 1994 - 16:40:52 CET

Original text of this message