Looking for Good ReportWriting Software for Oracle

From: Msys Inc <msys_at_delphi.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 94 19:42:17 -0500

One of our customers have asked us to identify a report writer software with the following requirements:

  1. Should be able to design the report under MS Windows and run it as a batch job on Unix system with parameters
  2. The customer wants to buy only one developer version i.e. free runtime licenses

If you know of any report writing tools pl email. I will summarize this and post it.

All our other customers are using Report Writer 2.0 from Oracle

Thanks

|                MSys Inc.                           |
|           Oracle Consultants                       |
|   On-Site & Off-Site Consulting & Development      |
| Phone/Fax (910)-763-7183 EMail: msys_at_delphi.com |