Reports 2.0 tips?

From: Allan Dong _at_ EMPR - 356-5166 <_at_>
Date: 25 Nov 94 15:40:37 PST

I'm evaluating Reports 2 for how we should use it in our shop - both in host and client/server environment. Anyone have suggestions on what things it should or should not be use for? Any tips & traps - specially what features & data models to avoid/watch out for?

The ones I find which may significant impact performance are crosstabs and excessive or incorrect groupings. Of course, it may also be due to my inexperience with using Reports 2 ;-)

I appeciate any tibbit you may able to contribute. Thanks in advance.

--
Allan Dong                                Internet: adong_at_galaxy.gov.bc.ca
Sierra Systems Consultants                Work: (604) 385-1535