Re: Determining Locked user??

From: Lej9978838 <lej9978838_at_aol.com>
Date: 25 Nov 1994 10:10:08 -0500

In article <89E44D6.0389001E63.uuout_at_compudata.com>, barry.roomberg_at_compudata.com (BARRY ROOMBERG) writes:

-> Is there any query I can use to determine which user is locking a
-> particular row? I cannot seem to find anything about this in the
-> manauls. If you give me the query and/or point me in the right
-> direction...

->In Oracle 6 I had a query that would show who is holding/waiting
for certain locks, which I would relate to tables (not rows).

->Those data dictionary views went away in O7, so I'm looking for
the same thing

In Oracle v7 Server Database System Administration manual under data dictionary views you find a suite of "v$" views to use to monitor Oracle's database activities.

Leroy Ervin, Jr. Received on Fri Nov 25 1994 - 16:10:08 CET

Original text of this message