good all-around bottom line procedures for orcale7 rdbms NEEDED.

From: Diane Shapiro <dshapiro_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 21 Nov 1994 00:06:57 GMT

I need to put together a set of procedures for the oracle 7.1.3 rdbms. The procedure's main focus is "what to do when the database goes down -- what do you check first" --
i am on a very tight schedule -- am also doing system administration -- need to find the best sources out there asap. Is there something written that I can look at? I have a set of manuals for v 7.1.3, but i am wondering if i can help from "reinventing the wheel".

please respond either thru this usenet "comp.databses.oracle" or email me _at_ dshapiro_at_ix.netcom.com Received on Mon Nov 21 1994 - 01:06:57 CET

Original text of this message