Internet applications/database position available (Cambridge, MA)

From: Andrew Payne <payne_at_OpenMarket.com>
Date: 20 Nov 1994 16:09:31 -0500

Do you have a unique combination of Internet, World Wide Web, SQL, and database skills?

Our company, Open Market, Inc. is a rapidly growing start-up software company located in Cambridge, MA. We're building technologies for commerce on the Internet, including secure payment transactions, connections between the Internet and financial networks, directory services, authentication, and power tools for creating Internet services.

We're looking for people with a mix of Internet and database skills to design, build, and maintain payment processing, "pay-per-page", and other applications. For more information, see our Web page at:

    http://www.openmarket.com/hiring/

--
Andrew Payne                          http://www.openmarket.com/personal/payne
Open Market, Inc.