Re: Oracle and Non-Green Card Indians

From: IainS <iains_at_aol.com>
Date: 20 Nov 1994 07:45:16 -0500

Just adding my piece.

I have been in this country (USA) for 5 months. I was brought in on a work visa, because either there are not enough Americans to do what I do or they are just too stupid. So far I have not been impressed with either the skill levels or the technology use of most US companies.

It is a farsighted and brave US company that has to admit that it has to bring in foreign skills to do a job properly.

By the way I am being paid more than most US employees doing similar work and I do not, nor ever have believe that the US is the land of milk and honey. I came here to get rich quick, then shoot home.

Iain Received on Sun Nov 20 1994 - 13:45:16 CET

Original text of this message