Re: Oracle and Non-Green Card Indians

From: David Smith at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo <smith_at_netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 1994 06:45:07 GMT

Robert Jung (robert.jung_at_active.ch) wrote:
: In article <3a14ad$2o8_at_dcsun4.us.oracle.com>,
: dcriswel_at_us.oracle.com wrote to all:

: Dave,

: love your line, give him hell. Racist talk is so offending. And, as you
: say, I wouldn't hire a racist either, they just don't make for a pleasant
: environment.

Yeah, your countries, the wretched nations that you flee, are so racist, not allowing massive amounts of immigrants from other races and cultures to flood their shores. I am surprised that you would want to bring it up. I would never hire a foreigner who smugly says, "You gotta love me.".

: Regards,

: Robert Jung
: robert.jung_at_active.ch

: * 1st 2.00b #2037 *