Visual c++,ODBC and Oracle

From: tim london <tim_at_artemis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 1994 14:29:05 +0000

        We are currently starting a project, the tool kit for which is Visual C++ talking to an oracle database via ODBC. Does anybody have any helpful tips about this combination.

        Should we use MFC for our classes, we seem to be experiencing problems getting multiple connections to the oracle database from a single instance of the program ?

        How can you execute stored procedures through the ODBC layer ?

        Any help would be gratefully received.

--
tim london