Re: ODBC is Slow!!??

From: Kingsley Idehen <72662.3403_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 15 Nov 1994 21:18:05 GMT

Hi Gareth,

OpenLink Software's High Performance ODBC Drivers deliver the promise of ODBC with blistering performance. We do not use SQL*Net for remote Oracle DBMS access. Our Driver will pip Glue as Glue uses SQL*Net period !!!

OpenLink Software's UDBC technology provides the benefits of the ODBC/SAG API under non Microsoft Operating System environments. If you think our our ODBC drivers for 16bit Windows are fast, checkout the UDBC Drivers on SOLARIS (intel/sparc), HP-UX, SCO, LINUX etc.. querying a remote ORACLE DBMS, you will be more than thrilled !!!

Regards,
Kingsley Idehen
OpenLink Software

--