Re: Mosaic <-> Oracle

From: Tim Eyres <beyret_at_chbs.ciba.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 1994 08:00:15 GMT

beyret_at_chbs.ciba.com (Tim Eyres) writes:

> Erm.. I'm getting a fair few requests for this report
> so I'm going to try and put it here in a uuencoded format
> so that you can download the postscript file.
>
> If anybody doesn't know how to do this then just mail me.
>
> Also post any other comments here please 'cause I'm recieving
> just a bit too much mail at my account which might
> be usefull to all if it was posted here...
>
> Ta
>
> Tim

My computer, being the most wonderfull thing in the world of course ;) Won't let me post the postscript file so I'm 'fraid your still going to have to e-mail me if you want the file...

sorry

I think in an ideal world we would not exist...

Tim Received on Thu Nov 10 1994 - 09:00:15 CET

Original text of this message