Re: Mosaic <-> Oracle

From: Arthur Yasinski <ayasinsk_at_nofc.forestry.ca>
Date: 10 Nov 1994 15:43:52 GMT

In article 16828_at_ciba-geigy.ch, beyret_at_chbs.ciba.com (Tim Eyres) writes:

>jshowers_at_cmi.on.ca (Jodi Showers) writes:

>> Hey y'ooo
>>
>> set your www client to http://www.nofc.forestry.ca/
>>
>> it's a good example of what can be done, and the
>> performance is really quite good.
>>
>> There's also some info on how to do it yourself. Mind
>> you I haven't figured it out yet myself ;)

Thanks Jodi and Tim for the endorsement. We have become a very popular site for people interested in doing ORACLE <-> WWW connections.

To that end, if you have any direct questions that aren't answered by looking at the sample code and the form, feel free to give me a shout.

Also, if there is something I should include with the information that would make it even more useful, please let me know.

Good luck
Arthur

|       ARTHUR YASINSKI       | Dept. of Natural Resources Canada |
|       NWR Informatics       | CFS, Northern Forestry Centre     |
|-----------------------------| 5320-122 St.    Edmonton, Alberta |
|  My job is to come up with  | T6H 3S5     Phone: (403) 435-7352 |
|  solutions...not excuses!   | Email: ayasinski_at_nofc.forestry.ca |