Procob 1.5 -> 1.6 .. rtsora help needed desperately

From: Ajoy Cherian <tulcoc_at_ccnet.com>
Date: 4 Nov 1994 14:27:27 -0800

Hi,
We were using Procob 1.5 and Oracle 7.0.16 for our application development Procob 1.5 had some bugs in handling large source codes and we recd the 7.1.3 and Procob 1.6 which is supposed to have this bug fixed. Now the problem is Oracle doesnt have the "rtsora" feature anymore in the Procob 1.6 (it is surprising that none of the documents we recd along with 7.1.3 mentions this !!!) and the procob.mk doesnt mention anything about how to create this. I cannot use the method specified in the procob 1.5 make file as the cobsqlintf.o library is not in 1.6. I realy dont know how to recreate rtsora which oracle claims is possible (but the consultant i spoke to didnt know how to) in procob 1.6. Has anyone out there had encountered this prob ? Would appreciate any help/comments.
Thanking u in advance
Ajoy Received on Fri Nov 04 1994 - 23:27:27 CET

Original text of this message