HELP: Oracle Glue and MS Excel

From: Alex Suen <suen_at_hk.super.net>
Date: 30 Oct 1994 13:43:28 GMT

Hi everyone,

I am new to Oracle world and I got a few problems.

I am using Oracle Glue for Windows and Excel together. I just want to know:)

  1. How can I use relative cell reference in Excel macro? Since I got a few item to check for, I don't want to copy all the glue codes and just change each one.
  2. For the Into clause, do I need to always specify exact pair of columne?

   Any comment is welcomed.

Could you mail me for the answer, as I don't want to miss out the answer! Thx.

Regerds,

Alex suen
suen_at_hk.super.net Received on Sun Oct 30 1994 - 14:43:28 CET

Original text of this message