Re: MacODBC Link

From: Michael Dosik <mdosik_at_comet.pacersoft.com>
Date: 28 Oct 1994 21:21:58 GMT

|> > ITI (Independence Technologies, Inc) will be releasing a 1.5 version
|> > of the DAL clien

 client any day. This release lets the DAL (Data Access
|> > Language) client to be used as an

|> > Language) client to be used as an ODBC driver allowing ODBC access

|> > from the Mac to several DBMSs including Oracle.
|>
|> I assume
 he advantage to this approach is that you can connect to a
|> variety o

 hat you can connect to a
|> variety of DBMSs with on

dvantage over SQL*NET if you're just accessing Oracle?
|> --
|> Rolfe T

|> Rolfe Tessem | Lucky Duck Productions
|> rolfe_at_ldp.com | 96

 ldp.com		|	96 Morton Street

|> (212) 463-0029 | New York,
olfe (212) 463-0029 | New York, NY 10014

If
0014

If you are 100%, absolutely su
questions asked, positive that you'll

SQL*NET. Depending on the number of users you have you may want to take i
into consideration the cost of both solutions.

Regards,
Michael Dosik

 Dosik
-
=============
===
Software Engineer            /  \  /     having no imagination."
mdosi
_at_pacersoft.com             \/                         -- I copied this
Pacer
pied this
Pacer Software, Inc.
(508)-898-3300