Re: Playing with 7.1.3

From: Keith Davidson <frozzboz_at_zork.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 19:13:12 +0000

In article: <1994Oct20.211343.1_at_corp02.d51.lilly.com> jl34778_at_corp02.d51.lilly.com writes:

>We are having fits with SQL*Net 2.1. It supposedly support dead connection
> detection, but we can't get that to work. When trying to configure the
> multi-threaded server, the dispatchers won't stay up.
>
> Anyone else out there been playing with these new tools?

Yes, on HP. Have managed to get the Oracle Names working, this looks very useful in our highly networked environment.

Interested in your thoughts on testing dead connections, we have severe problems with this at the moment on HP and Pyramids.

The server manager is quite nice also

>--<

frozzboz_at_zork.demon.co.uk (Keith Davidson)

Watch out The Borg are about Received on Wed Oct 26 1994 - 20:13:12 CET

Original text of this message