Re: ORACLE*Reports Layout

From: Bruce Arbuckle <brucea_at_atlas.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 23:03:15 GMT

In article <Cxz73F.C9A_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com> candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com (Candy Robinson) writes:
>Anyone out there expert with ORACLE*Reports? I am having trouble with a
>layout that is not doing what I would expect. I have 3 queries, joined
>together. The only way I could get the results of the 3rd query to print
>was to frame queries 2 and 3 together as 'last anchoring'. Now, I am trying
>to put summary data on the last page, and only the summary data from query
>one will work. I get the error about my field accessing the column at a
>frequency below it's occurrence. If I use a default layout for the the last
>page, it places the summary data for Q3 (query 3) in a repeating frame
>enclosed by repeating frame for Q2, enclosed by repeating frame for Q1.
[ snip]
Create a dummy field in the field screen. Source is #RWECPF destnation source
Put print level etc appropriate for where you want it to print.

#RWECPF is sqlreport supplied exit that copies on field to another.

Saved my butt several times with this type of problem.

Fields should be same size and format.

--
Bruce Arbuckle                                    EMAIL: brucea_at_adcmail.atlas.com