Searching a 3rd party ODBC driver for Oracle V7

From: E. Niederacher <niederacher_at_cc.tvlbg.ac.at>
Date: 19 Oct 1994 18:37:04 GMT

A few weeks ago there were some messages about an ODBC driver for Oracle from an UK based company.

Can someone give me the name and the address of this company again - I've lost my short notice somewhere in my chaotic office room - SORRY ;-)

TIA ...                     --- egon

// Egon Niederacher Information Services Technikum Vorarlberg
// E-Mail: niederacher_at_cc.tvlbg.ac.at NIC-Handle: EN3
// WWW: http://www.tvlbg.ac.at/
// AIX OSF1 OpenVMS Windows IP DECnet LANmanager Snowboarding