Re: Terminal emulator for Oracle Financials

From: 170 Systems <170sys_at_netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 1994 15:00:15 GMT

Roy Wagler (rnwagler_at_mc4adm.uwaterloo.ca) wrote:
: We are implementing Oracle Financials and are setting up PC's to access
: the applications. We are looking for a terminal emulator that works well
: with these applications. Our PC's are connected to our TCP/IP network.

Take a look at the Oracle's Oracle Application Display Manager. I believe it is sold as part of Oracle Business Manager. It is a windows based emulator with direct ties into Oracle Applications. Specifically, it converts Applications' character-mode menus into real Windows' menus and provides buttons for hot-keys.

Dan Kennedy
170 Systems, Inc. Received on Wed Oct 19 1994 - 16:00:15 CET

Original text of this message