FRM-91109 & FRM-10039 S#_at_l Help!

From: Mark Oskin <ez024423_at_dale.ucdavis.edu>
Date: 16 Oct 1994 04:37:43 GMT

FRM-91109: Internal Error -- Application startup failure. FRM-10039: Unable to start up the Oracle Forms designer.

Does anyone have any idea what would be causing this error? I've wasted a couple long days trying to get the CDE SQL Forms v4.0 Motif designer to work for Oracle on Solaris 2.3 and I'm about ready to buy a gun... I've already installed / re-installed / dropped / rebuilded forms, graphics, toolkit2, sqlplus, oracle it's self, and few other things. I patched the Motif library to the latest, patched the openwin libraries to the latest, even tested the X/Oracle merger via Oracle Book/Openwindow (works fine)..

No I havent called Oracle Tech support, I work for the government, and it would take filling out forms in triplicat from here to Washington, just to find the name of the guy who was supposed to have the CSI number, but lost it...

Any suggestions / hints / help appreciated,

Thanks!

mhoskin_at_ucdavis.edu
Mark Received on Sun Oct 16 1994 - 05:37:43 CET

Original text of this message