root window property (F4)

From: wu litao <litao_at_handel.cs.colostate.edu>
Date: 12 Oct 1994 15:45:37 -0600

Hi there,

  I ran into a situation: whatever I change title and WD/HT of root_window of an application, ORACLE Form 4 always gives me default root window (ie. position 0,0 WD/HT 80/24, and title Oracle Forms (Runform)) when I run the form. I used to be able to change the root window property of this application. But I cannot now since I made some change on it. Could you please tell what change causes this problem?

  Thanks in advance!!!

  Please email me if/when possible since I seldom read news.

--
Litao Wu
Computer Science Department    Phone: (303)543-0204