Re: ODBC Driver for ORACLE7

From: Bob C Williams <williams_at_csus.edu>
Date: 12 Oct 1994 20:22:58 GMT

Rafal Styczen (styczen_at_saturn.kt.agh.edu.pl) wrote:
: Hello !

: Could somebody e-mail me an answer to this question:

: Where can I get an ODBS Driver/Interface for ORACLE7 RDBMS ?

: Do I have to buy it from Oracle ?

You can also get it (for FREE) using ftp to ftp.microsoft.com.

Go to the \softlib directory and get ora110a.exe.

The file is also available on the Microsoft BBS. I can get the number later, but I don't have it right here with me.

|	Bob Williams     - williams_at_badgerhp.ccs.csus.edu            |
|       Oracle Assistant - CSU,Sacramento                            |