Re: ODBC Driver for ORACLE7

From: lucutus <frozzboz_at_zork.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 1994 21:06:57 +0000

In article: <3794ok$es8_at_galaxy.uci.agh.edu.pl> styczen_at_saturn.kt.agh.edu.pl (Rafal Styczen) writes:

> Hello !
>
> Could somebody e-mail me an answer to this question:
>
> Where can I get an ODBS Driver/Interface for ORACLE7 RDBMS ?
>
> Do I have to buy it from Oracle ?
>

> Thank You.

My company asked if Oracle would send us a copy as we do not have a Compuserve account.

They said they would, but with a shipping cost!!, as we pay thousands in support, we are a bit miffed by their response.

We are currently trying to trade a 'work around/solution to one of the shortcomings in their products' they dont know about, in exchange for the driver!!

lucutus Received on Wed Oct 12 1994 - 22:06:57 CET

Original text of this message