Re: SQL question

From: Thomas B. Cox <tcox_at_netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 1994 03:37:16 GMT

In article <36e7s6$n0f_at_nuscc.nus.sg>, Virinchipuram J. A. <fbap3120_at_leonis.nus.sg> wrote:

>Hi Gurus!

>One "easy" question, how do I delete a column name from a created table?

>Thanks for the effort

>-anand

Well, you could cheat and use SQL Studio 2.0, which has a "drop column" option in its table management screen. I have no idea how it does it under the covers, but there it is.

Go figure.

 -Tom

ps: I have no financial interest in SQL Studio or Stanford Technology

     Group.

--
Thomas Cox         tcox_at_netcom.com
       PGP Key Available -- finger tcox_at_netcom.com.