Oracle Windows Products...

From: Darren King <dking_at_gbc.gbrownc.on.ca>
Date: 6 Oct 1994 15:24:05 -0400

We currently use Oracle for windows products (Forms, Reports, Plus) to connect to an AIX server running the DB. The documentation for the windows products is pretty weak and I want to customize a few things about the applications. This seems to be done in the c:\windows\oracle.ini file but I can't find where the file is documented. I want to know how to set things such as where .sql files get saved and the like.

Is there a book or source for this info?

dk.

--
Darren King, George Brown College :: -> dking_at_gbrownc.on.ca