Re: How to expedite your Support call (YEAH Right)

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_rossinc.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 1994 23:59:33 GMT

In article <Cwr6Jr.82q_at_aplcenmp.apl.jhu.edu> birznie_at_aplcenmp.apl.jhu.edu (PA Birznieks gunther 301-738-0892) writes:
>I am currently a SYBASE customer who is probably switching to Oracle soon
>due to means beyond my control (Corporate Database Standard issued).

 [...]
>Afterall, any Newbie MBA Course will tell you that customers can stay or leave
>quite easily on the basis of customer support issues.

Somehow, this seems self-contradictory. I guess you must mean the standards have a correction mechanism built in, so they change when you complain? :) Or is it a reverse mechanism, so you leave good support? :) :)

(btw, I'm a support analyst)

--
Joel Garry           joelga_at_amber.rossinc.com            Compuserve 70661,1534
These are my opinions, not necessarily those of Ross Systems, Inc.