Need Help with CASE*Designer and MacX

From: JC Lachapelle <jcl_at_sparky.crad.dnd.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1994 09:39:17 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to access CASE*Designer from MacX. I have installed the fonts in MacX as required in bulletin #100988.631. ORACLE did not send me installation manuals with the program, just the user's guide,tutorial and referance manuals, so I have to rely on bulletins, README.doc files and MacX documentation. I would appreciate any help, hints or comments on this matter.

Pre-Thanks

Jean-Claude                        Ottawa, Ontario CANADA
jcl_at_sparky.crad.dnd.ca             Desk: (613) 992-0212
                                   Fax : (613) 996-5177