Hiring at IOUW, Oralce/Nationwide, Recruiter

From: ThomasY100 <thomasy100_at_aol.com>
Date: 24 Sep 1994 08:31:04 -0400

Envision, an Oracle Tier Partner, has multiple openings for experienced Oracle developers. We
will be hiring ON TH SPOT AT IOUW !!!!! If you are going to be at the conference or in San
Francisco stop by our booth or let us know so we can arrange a meeting with you.

We are currently seeking individuals with expereince in the following areas:

Oracle Financials V9 & V10
Oracle CASE 5.1
Oracle V7 & V6
Oracle DBA
Oracle SQL*Forms 4.0

We also have the following Non-Oracle needs:

PowerBuilder/Sybase
Uniface
Next
Unic/C/C++
Informix
Macintosh/Omnis
MS-Windows/Visual Basic

If you are interested in any of these opportunities or would like to visit with one of our Human
Resources Representatives, please, call, fax, write or Internet today:

Envision
12977 N. Outer 40 Drive, Suite 310
St. Louis, MO 63141

Internet:thomas_at_envision.com
1(800)438-7721
FAX:1(314)878-4775 Received on Sat Sep 24 1994 - 14:31:04 CEST

Original text of this message