Q: Help, ODBC failures to Access 2.0

From: Gary Assa <gsa_at_panix.com>
Date: 20 Sep 1994 20:54:02 -0400

I am running Oracle (SCO UNIX) and a Pentium 90, with Access 2.0 on a 486-66 and the other network machines are Pentium 60's. On these P-60's, we have FTP's PCTCP SQL*NET 1.1, and ODBC from both Microshaft and Oracle. We are getting problems with ODBC calls when trying to advance forward in a table view. It seems un-attaching then re-attaching fixes this, but of course this is unaaceptable. Is there some porblem with Pentiums, because this problem has not happened on the non-Pentium machines.

P.S. This may sounf silly, but the machines that ARE having problems are using twisted pair cables, while the "good" machines are using coax.

1. Earth is 98% full. Please delete anyone you can.
2. I came, I saw, I deleted all your files.
3. The world will end in 5 minutes. Please log out.