Bar Codes In Oracle Reports

From: Brian Christensen <brchrist_at_brchrist-hp.cisco.com>
Date: 20 Sep 1994 23:23:04 GMT

I'm looking at generating a report that contains bar-codes in oracle reports 2.0. This will need to print to either an HP/PCL or postscript printer. The preferred solution would be postscript but we could have a bar code font cartride in our hp laser jet printers. If anyone has done this or solved this in another manner please let me know.

Thanks,
Brian

--
                          \|||/