Re: Is Oracle 7.1 Production on Netware ?

From: Shiraz Kanga <skanga_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 17 Sep 1994 05:49:20 GMT

In article <34pjh5$gku_at_panix.com> gmr_at_panix.com (George Reichert) writes:
>In article <34o9bn$f6b_at_andromeda.rutgers.edu>,
>Richard D Holowczak <holowcza_at_andromeda.rutgers.edu> wrote:
>>
>>Howdy folks. Message header says it all.
>>I was told back in June that August was the target.
>>Knowing Oracle, I typically add 1 or two months
>>to any date I hear.
>>
>>Any idea if SQL*Net SPX is available with this in
>>the 2.x version ?
>>
>>Thanks
>>

>>Rich Holowczak
>>Rutgers University
>>holowcza_at_andromeda.rutgers.edu
>>

>Could any reply regarding 7.1's release on Netware be posted to this
>newsgroup. I've seen this post a number of times. I'm curious also.
>Thanks.

Oracle 7.1.3 will be the production release of the NLM server. I think all development work is complete. It still needs to be reviewed and sent to manufacturing, etc so I think a month may be a reasonable time frame to look for it.

It will provide support for multiple instances on Netware 4.0x and should ship with SQL*Net SPX version 2.1

cheerio

shiraz Received on Sat Sep 17 1994 - 07:49:20 CEST

Original text of this message