Re: make a new forms by sqlforms30 ( need help )

From: Alex Stebletsov <alex_at_ncbol.msk.su>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 1994 00:23:59 GMT

idipina_at_IDiPina.pcweek.ziff.com wrote:
: I think you better contact your DBA...Generally speaking if sqlforms30 is
: fully installed the following tables are accessible:
: IAPAPP
: IAPBLK
: IAPCOMMENT
: IAPFLD
: IAPMAP
: IAPSQLTXT
: IAPTRG
: IAPTRIGGER
Wow! aren't these tables named like FORM_APP,FORM_BLK,FORM_FLD,FORM_TRIGGER, FORM_SQLTXT, FORM_PAGE, FORM_MAP, FORM_COMMENT and so on??

--
Whatever I said, my employer disagrees anyway...
Alex Stebletsov stebalex_at_netcom.com alex_at_steb.msk.su