*** HELP Urgently Needed: Reports Runtime MACINTOSH **

From: Robert Masters <gambit_at_capcon.apana.org.au>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 08:50:56 GMT

Help Needed Urgently.

I am trying to produce landscap reports in Oracle Reports Runtime for the Macintosh. I am running Reports Runtime etc version 2.0.12.3.3 and no matter what I do I cannot get reports to produce a landcape report when called from Oracle Forms 4. I have set the REPORT.CMD file with ORIENTATION='LANDSCAPED' but it seems that Reports Runtime ignores this statement.

I have informed Oracle of this and have been told it is a bug. Does anyone know of a workaround or solution of any sort that will allow me to produce landscape reports and the nexet version (with promised fix) could still be some time off.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Received on Thu Sep 15 1994 - 10:50:56 CEST

Original text of this message