Re: OracleWare

From: Steve Williams <steverw_at_zeus.IntNet.net>
Date: 14 Sep 1994 20:20:18 -0400

Jay Baruch (djbaruch_at_acpub.duke.edu) wrote:

: Does anyone have any experience with OracleWare? We are moving our Oracle
: based application to a dedicated server (from a Netware 3.11 server) and
: are considering OracleWare as one option. Any comments about the product?
: Specifically, I would be interested to know if the database installation
: is optimized for Netware at the time the NOS is installed. I would also
: welcome any opinions regarding product support for both the database and
: the NOS, since neither company is particularly famous for support policies.
: Thank you in advance.

: Jay Baruch E-mail: djbaruch_at_acpub.duke.edu
: Manager, Housing Administration Phone: 919-684-4304
: Duke University Fax: 919-681-6248