Re: Who is going to IOUW in San Francisco?

From: Jeffrey Jacobs <jjacobs_at_well.sf.ca.us>
Date: 11 Sep 1994 18:35:30 GMT

>As to a c.d.o gathering at IOUW, Sunday night is the welcome reception,
>Monday is usually the best night for hospitality suites, and Thursday is
>probably the 'party night', so what about a group dinner Tuesday or
>Wednesday evening? (I'm open to suggestions on where, this is my
>first trip to San Francisco.)
>
>---
>Michael Nolan, Sysop for the DBMS RoundTable on GEnie
>nolan_at_notes.tssi.com, dbms_at_genie.geis.com
>(posted from nolan_at_helios.unl.edu)

The CompuServe Oracle User's Group forum will be sponsoring a get together on Tuesday night. You are all cordially invited to attend.

-JJ <sysop, CompuServe Oracle User's Forum>

P.S. I don't have the time and place yet; check your schedules.

Jeffrey Jacobs & Associate
Oracle CASE Consulting and Training
951-2 Old Country Road, Suite 119
Belmont, CA 94002
Voice: 415-571-7092
FAX: 800-665-1379
CompuServe: 76702,456
Internet: jjacobs_at_well.com Received on Sun Sep 11 1994 - 20:35:30 CEST

Original text of this message