Re: Who is going to IOUW in San Francisco?

From: Michael Nolan <nolan_at_helios.unl.edu>
Date: 10 Sep 1994 03:48:36 GMT

joelga_at_rossinc.com (Joel Garry) writes:

>I'm not going! Post as much about it as you can! How 'bout a
>Compuserve conference?

I don't have CIS access, how about one on GEnie? :-) (See .sig) I'll try to post some news and opinions while I'm there, depending on what phone access is like at the hotel and when I can get into the press room.

As to a c.d.o gathering at IOUW, Sunday night is the welcome reception, Monday is usually the best night for hospitality suites, and Thursday is probably the 'party night', so what about a group dinner Tuesday or Wednesday evening? (I'm open to suggestions on where, this is my first trip to San Francisco.)

I've not been to Moscone before, but I assume there will be a bulletin board somewhere near the registration desk, I'll post a sign-up sheet there for c.d.o readers to check in and indicate preferences. If they have a mail system set up again this year, we can use that as well.

---
Michael Nolan, Sysop for the DBMS RoundTable on GEnie
nolan_at_notes.tssi.com, dbms_at_genie.geis.com
(posted from nolan_at_helios.unl.edu)