See HyperSTAR at IOUW - Multi-Client,Multi-Server Middleware Product

From: LGZ001 <lgz001_at_aol.com>
Date: 9 Sep 1994 17:12:05 -0400

VMARK Software will be exhibiting it's multi-client, multi-server middleware product at the IOUW in San Francisco.

HyperSTAR provides Window's or Unix clients enterprise-wide data access to Oracle, Sybase, Informix, Ingres, uniVerse, PI/Open, or Prime Information relational and post relational databases.

HyperSTAR provides desktop integration for Window's applications (i.e. MS Word, Excel, 123, PowerBuilder, Visual Basic, MS Access, etc.) through (DDE, ODBC or DLL's). Unix client integration provided via C API's.

Provides support for simultaneous access of multiple disparate databases from within a single form.

Provides true database independence for client based applications.

Does not require db engine / network transport protocols.

For more information, send me your mail addr &/or phone number, or call me at 714) 708-8622. Received on Fri Sep 09 1994 - 23:12:05 CEST

Original text of this message