Re: Importing data from a DDE compliant program to Oracle Forms 4.0

From: LGZ001 <lgz001_at_aol.com>
Date: 9 Sep 1994 16:53:02 -0400

In article <779108216snz_at_jbmsl.demon.co.uk>, ianr_at_jbmsl.demon.co.uk ("Ian K. Robertson") writes:

Ian:

Regarding your problem of importing data from your DDE compliant program to Oracle I suggest the following:

VMARK Software has a middleware product called HyperSTAR that provides desktop integration from any Window's based application (DDE, DLL, or ODBC compliant) to any of these databases (Oracle, Sybase, Ingres, Informix, and some post relational databases as well).

No other product(s) are needed (i.e. Q+E, SQL*Net, etc)

For more information, contact our UK office:

VMARK Software Ltd.
Bracknell Beeches
Old Bracknell Lane
Bracknell, Berkshire RG127BW
UK
Tel: 44-344-300-567
Fax: 44-344-301-343

Ralph Pecker - Managing Director Received on Fri Sep 09 1994 - 22:53:02 CEST

Original text of this message