Re: SQL QUESTION (ADVANCED ??)

From: The masked man <adrian_at_tlspu.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 1994 21:36:31 +0000

Jos Kerssens (jos_at_zeus.wnc.nedlloyd.nl) wrote:
> So far I got a number of answers to my question but,
> unfortunately, I still didn'y get the one I need.

> Thanks a lot for the effort anyway.

> Suppose I have a case like this:

> table A table B table C
> acol acol ccol ccol

> A1 A1 - C1 C1
> A2 A2 - C1 C2
> A3 A2 - C2 C3
> A4 A3 - C2 C4
> A5 A3 - C3 C5
> A4 - C3
> A4 - C4
> A5 - C4
> A5 - C5

> My entry value is A1.

I seem to have missed the start of this discussion, what was the original problem? If you could mail it, or repost it here, I would willingly have a crack at it for you.

Adrian...

--
|Home:   adrian_at_tlspu.demon.co.uk   ||         All demon.co.uk sites are  |
|  My employers have no opinions, nor would I voice them if they did :-)  |
         | If at first you don't succede, find someone to blame. |