Re: CASE designer/dictionary copying of model

From: Simon Holt <holt_at_ntrust.org.uk>
Date: 7 Sep 1994 17:22:18 GMT

Simon Holt (holt_at_ntrust.org.uk) wrote:
: I'd be grateful for any comments on the following problem:

: I have a CASE model which I have produced using the CASE*Dictionary
: and the CASE*Designer.

: What I would like to do now is to copy that model, so that I can do
: some different work on the copy, but leave the original intact. This
: is basically because I don't want to have to type in the whole model
: again, and then draw it in the designer *again* ;-)

Hmmm.... I think I've just worked out the answer.... If I created a new *version* of the application, that would give me a precise copy, and allow me to work on them both as seperate models, wouldn't it ?

Sorry for wasting time !

                        Simon

Simon Holt 			|	Voice:	+44 (0) 1373 826826 x253
(Writing as an individual)	|	Inet:	holt_at_ntrust.org.uk
	My opinions are not necessarily those of my employer