CASE designer/dictionary copying of model

From: Simon Holt <holt_at_ntrust.org.uk>
Date: 7 Sep 1994 14:54:18 GMT

I'd be grateful for any comments on the following problem:

I have a CASE model which I have produced using the CASE*Dictionary and the CASE*Designer.

What I would like to do now is to copy that model, so that I can do some different work on the copy, but leave the original intact. This is basically because I don't want to have to type in the whole model again, and then draw it in the designer *again* ;-)

Do you know any way of acheiving this for both the dictionary and the designer representations of the model ? I don't want the two models (applications, if you will) called the same, so I don't envisage any name conflict. It's running on CASE 5.0 and Designer 1.1.21.7.0, on a Sun (Sun Os 4.1).

                thanks in advance !

Simon Holt 			|	Voice:	+44 (0) 1373 826826 x253
(Writing as an individual)	|	Inet:	holt_at_ntrust.org.uk

My opinions are not necessarily those of my employer