Re: SNMP Agent for ORACLE7?

From: Petter Henrik Hansen <petter_at_fdmetd.UUCP>
Date: 10 Aug 94 20:54:09 GMT

In article <32af1n$ghr_at_horus.mch.sni.de>, ostrowsk_at_hippo.mch.sni.de (Stefan Ostrowski) writes:
> We are looking for a SNMP Agent for ORACLE7. We want to
> integrate ORACLE7 into an Alert-Management.
> Is there anywhere a product or tool available.
> Thanks in advance

Our product uses the SNMP. The UniMaster DBadm (administrate Oracle7) uses the SNMP to alert/warn/notify the administrator about predefined events.

Our product line takes care of unix/oracle administration.

Please contact me to get more information Stefan, my mail keeps bouncing.

Petter Henrik Hansen
P.H.Hansen_at_fdsw.no Received on Wed Aug 10 1994 - 22:54:09 CEST

Original text of this message