Need an Oracle/Access ODBC Translator!!!!

From: Alistair McElligott <amcellig_at_socs.uts.EDU.AU>
Date: 2 Aug 1994 22:17:58 GMT

I have Access 2.0 attached to an Oracle 7(.0.13) database using the offical Oracle7 ODBC driver.

However, A field of type LONG which we are using to store large chuncks of text, isn't translating into Access properly. The CR/Line Feeds are showing up in Access as a weird little BOX-LIKE character.

The ODBC admin program has the option to use a translator with a datasource, ..... Does any body have this problem and/or a translator that might fix this problem????

Thanks in advance....

pls email to amcellig_at_socs.uts.edu.au.... Received on Wed Aug 03 1994 - 00:17:58 CEST

Original text of this message