Re: ODBC driver

From: Denis Costello <denisc_at_nsg.nsg.com.au>
Date: 27 Jul 94 03:20:20 GMT

SQL-Retriever from Visionware will do what you want. They are contactable as follows:

UK: sales_at_visionware.co.uk
USA: sales_at_visionware.com
Australia: info_at_nsg.com.au (that's us)

regards

Denis
irving_at_casbah.acns.nwu.edu (Thomas Myers) writes:
:
: Is there an ODBC driver (or several) for connecting to Oracel from within
: Windows? Do I have it and not know with Oracle Tools for the PC?
:
: I would like to allow LBMS System Engimeer to connect to Oracle accross the
: net from Windows and it (SE) requires ODBC and an appropriate ODBC driver
: for Oracle.
:
: Please respond to t-myers_at_nwu.edu or follow up here.
:
: Thanks
: --
: Tom Myers Email: t-myers_at_nwu.edu
: Data Administrator, Attorneys' Liability Assurance Society, Inc.
: Computer Studies Lecturer, University College, Northwestern University

--
           ___       denisc_at_nsg.com.au (Denis Costello)
       \\ /          Voice: +61-2-415-0550    Fax: +61-2-417-8870