ODBC driver

From: Thomas Myers <irving_at_casbah.acns.nwu.edu>
Date: 19 Jul 94 20:14:43 GMT

Is there an ODBC driver (or several) for connecting to Oracel from within Windows? Do I have it and not know with Oracle Tools for the PC?

I would like to allow LBMS System Engimeer to connect to Oracle accross the net from Windows and it (SE) requires ODBC and an appropriate ODBC driver for Oracle.

Please respond to t-myers_at_nwu.edu or follow up here.

Thanks

--
Tom Myers						Email: t-myers_at_nwu.edu
Data Administrator, Attorneys' Liability Assurance Society, Inc.