Oracle native PowerMac software

From: Carsten Pedersen <carstenp_at_inet.uni-c.dk>
Date: 26 Jul 1994 18:56:55 GMT

Does anyone have any info about future availability of native server and client software for PowerMac's? Oracle is listed as a native developer but Oracle Denmark has not been able to give me any info on this subject. We are shipping an SQL based access control application for the Mac, and currently recommend using Oracle 7 under A/UX on the AWS 95 server.Both A/UX and the AWS 95 are dead ends, so we really need to know some more about Oracles plans for the Mac.

Regards
Carsten Pedersen
Telelarm Teknicard A/S Received on Tue Jul 26 1994 - 20:56:55 CEST

Original text of this message