Re: Oracle Access and OS/2

From: Phil Scarr <prs9k_at_brain.neuro.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 1994 12:07:17 GMT

In article <304tj6$crg_at_uuneo.neosoft.com>, <chadb_at_NeoSoft.com> wrote:

>Yep, me too. I even run multiple Windows tools in different windows sessions
>concurrently on my desktop. i.e. Over the last few weeks, I have been
>running regularly 3 to 4 OS/2 Sql*Loaders, 1 OS/2 Sql*DBA, and Sql*Studio for
>windows all at the same time. Not to mention a slip/pop connection and a copy
>of Micro Focus Cobol Workbench. I have to run the Sql*Loaders for the damn
>Windows users around here....

Does the OS/2 version of SQL*Net provide "virtualized" sessions for DOS and Windows access?? Or do you need to buy the DOS SQL*Net and the Windows SQL*Net as well?

        -Phil

Phil Scarr, Computer Systems Engineer | Forget it, Jake,   | prs9k_at_Virginia.EDU
Neuroclinical Trials Center           | it's Chinatown...  | 804.243.0229 (v)
The University of Virginia            |                    | 804.243.0294 (f)