Oracle Access and OS/2

From: Ron A. Olshavsky <rono_at_netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 1994 17:04:45 GMT

Hey Net*Folks,

  Can someone out there can settle a 'bet' I have with my supervisor...I am under the impression that if you are using the OS/2 Oracle Tools set (FORMS, PLUS, REPORTWRITER...) and connected to a remote database (ORACLE For NETWARE On a dedicated Netware server) using the NEtware Requester for OS/2, that I can open multiple OS/2 processes and access the database from each one independently from the previous accesses...

Ie, run a report in one process, have a form up in another, and be in SQLPLUS in yet a third...

Do I have this right? If I can prove to him that this works, he will order me the OS/2 toolset...so any help either way is appreciated...

Ron O

--
				     ,,,
				    (o o)

| | It's a Mr. Death or something, |
| Ron A. Olshavsky - rono_at_netcom.com | He's come about the reaping? |
| | I dont think we need any... MP:MOL |