REQ: Report writing tools

From: Steven Whatley <swhatley_at_blkbox.COM>
Date: 13 Jul 1994 23:52:36 GMT

My company is looking for report writing tools. We are looking for tools in three categories.

  1. Ad-hoc queries,
  2. Simple/complicated textual reports, and
  3. Complex graphical reports based on database information (mainly Oracle) (i.e. schedules). We do not necessarily need any fancy 3D stuff.

It also needs to run in a Windows environment. The can be PD, freeware shareware or commercial. >> Please respond by email. << Any help will be appreciated.

Also, we are looking for evaluation criteria examples for report tools *and* auto-testing tools.

Thanks,
Steven Whatley
email: swhatley_at_blkbox.com Received on Thu Jul 14 1994 - 01:52:36 CEST

Original text of this message