Debugging PL/SQL?

From: Dwayne K. Lanclos <lanclosd_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 1994 19:38:56 GMT

How do I debug my PL/SQL procedures? I'd like to find out what is being loaded into my variables, but PL/SQL doesn't provide an input/output functions. I have to stick everything into a junk table and then review it after I'm through processing. grrrr There's got to be a better way. If I were using SQL*Forms, I could use its debugger, but I'm not.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to step through my PL/SQL code. Is there any third-party stuff out there that could help me? Thanks.

--
Dwayne K. Lanclos		lanclosd_at_lacmhs.boeing.com

"War doesn't determine who's right, just who's left."